KMT has harvested his own fruits from Hip-Hop, Social Change and Permaculture (May Project Gardens), and is pollinating the world with the release of his own E.P (Fear of a Green Planet) which was launched on the 31st October Come We Grow which was supported by United Vibrations, Oneness Sanakara, I & Ideal artist and Eyesis Star, Maverick & Malachi, Emphasis MC, Radio (formerly known as Marv-ill) and Aama Sade Shamanic Celebrant
KMT’s Art is the social change.
The release of the E.P Fear of Green Planet will include
(1) Little Seeds (2) A Lie (3) T.R.U (Trees R.U) (4) Oh Me, Oh My
Each track uses the transformational power of music to fullest creating solution based workshops and courses at May Project Gardens.
The awareness and funds raised will be invested in his Hip-Hop and Permaculture Courses described by one participant as
“The best workshop I have ever attended’ Spark 2014"
(1) May Project Gardens – This track provides an overview of the May Project Gardens www.mayproject.org
(2) Deforestation – Highlights the effects of Deforestation locally and internationally.
(3) Prisons – Explores the causes that contribute to Britain having the highest re-offending rate in the UK and also some solutions.
(4) Women’s Empowerment / Relationships – Provides a very personal and sensitive insight to the feelings that many men feel about women but rarely explore.